Wednesday 20 February 2013

Spring is in the air!

It has been one heck of a few months I tell thee!
So far 2013 has had it's fair share of ups and downs- there has been a few too many deaths for my liking, and it would be nice (and I am sure my friends and family would agree) if we could have some happy things occuring!


Anyway it seems that things may be on a turn, and so too is the weather! Spring is in the air and I can already feel everyone getting 'lighter' and chirpier (like the birds in the trees!)


I had a couple of days off recently to rekindle with my family and renew myself and my house! So as part of this I decided to buy some lovely fresh new flowers for the home too to spur me on whilst i'm working!


Everything seems to be coming together now, and I already feel a bit fresher- so much so that I have even signed up for a personal trainer (eep!) So we shall see how that goes...

For now though have a lovely Wednesday! I am off back to work- yey!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment