Wednesday 5 January 2011

A time for change...

Hello there and welcome to my Blog!


This is my first attempt at blogging and I so far, after the odd bit of 'what the hell does that do-ness' I have to admit it is rather nice :)

With a new year ,as everyone always says, comes a new start, and so what better time then to begin my very own arty blog along side my very own arty business?

I have been working for myself as an artist (along side working in random temporary jobs) painting pretty little pictures for a while now, but I feel it's time to take that big leap and get it out into the World! and so here it is, Felt Mountain Studios by me, Stephanie B! I hope you like it- I hope to write about nice things for you to enjoy :)

But for now here is one of my 'pretty little pictures' to help support all those passionate people take the leap too!

I hope that you all begin to Live what you Love.
By for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment