Thursday 10 May 2012


Do you ever have those days where your mind just wonders and you start to think about unusual poems to match your business name? Yes you do? Well that makes two of us :)

And whilst I was in my merry rhyming World laughing at some of the sayings I came up with I actually managed to piece this beauty together and I loved it so much that I had to share it!

(I imagine it knitted onto a pillow...)

Cushion by Donna Wilson





Believe in yourself 
and not what is real


like a book made of sugar 
or a crochet eel


See past the ordinary 
and what has been dealt

Like a sky made of honey 
or a mountain made of felt





I seriously think I may have missed my calling as a poet somewhere...


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Next time you are procrastinating, you can write one for Sunday Girl! haha x

    ReplyDelete