Tuesday 12 June 2012

To shop or not to shop?

I recently recieved a letter through the post with some very exciting news in it! (Must be something in the water as many good things seems to be occuring!)

A member of 'Not on the High Street' wrote to be saying they spotted my business and wanted me to be a part of their online store! So after a bit of giddyness followed by some serious 'is this a good idea-ness' I decided to sign up and have just been officially accepted with bells on!


 But although I am thrilled as they generally turn down 95% of applications (or so I heard through the grapevine) I am a little bit unsure if it is a good move or not, because although it is a well respected store, it is quite a costly leap for my little growing business!

So I would absolutely love it if anyone has any experience or advice working with them and would like to share it with me. Or if you think it is a good idea or not hollar! I would love to hear from you :)

Thankyooouuuu and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment