Sunday 26 August 2012

You know you are on the right track when...

  
Picture by Dazeychic

I have had the pleasure of working with some really groovy people recently and I had to just share this as I think it must be my best Etsy feedback to date! 

"WONDERFUL product and WONDERFUL seller!!! Since initial inquiry, the seller was timely in response and very helpful. The seller completed a custom order for me very quickly (large order). The items were carefully packaged. In receiving the package, it is clear that the seller loves what she does and cares about her product presentation. This is what etsy is about. In addition to the gorgeous package, the price she gave me was amazing. I'm very pleased with the product and the seller, and I can honestly say that this was a 'feel-good' purchase."

How lovely is that? Seriously it is such a joy working with people who are grateful of my work- it still shocks me!

I know I say it too often, but thank you everyone for your support!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment