Sunday 14 October 2012

Tis the season...

Oh I do love this time of year! And nothing gets me more in the mood then going into all the local shops and seeing the glorious Christmas stock they have just put on display...

So I know that I don't have an actual bricks and mortar shop (yet!) But I still thought it was time to update my online stores with a bit of festive cheer!

So as well as my exclusive Folksy Christmas notebooks (see post below) I have also designed these beauties especially for you festive folk out there!





Christmas Gift tags 
(matching postcards available!)






Christmas postcard packs! 
(A cute alternative to the usual Christmas card...)





Christmas Totes!  




And it doesn't stop there... 
Christmas Prints too!



So as you can see I have gone a bit Christmas mad! But what is the point in celebrating this wonderful season if you don't let the smell of baked apples and cinnamon get to your head a bit :)

I hope you enjoy them!
Ta ta for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment