Saturday 6 October 2012

It's a Folksy exclusive!

It is official! I had been told to keep this quiet all month- But I can finally reveal the exclusive Christmas Collection on Folksy that Felt Mountain Studios is a part of! 


Just 14 of us have been chosen out of the
 zillions of people who sell on there and I am so grateful that I get to be one of them as it is such a brilliant collection filled with wonderfully talented designers! 



I shall be selling my wonderfully festive notebooks that will be only available to buy from Folksy alone. As well as having the privilege of being promoted alongside these festive beauties...

 



Bread and Jam and Jilly Bird (Definitely buying BOTH of these!)










and the lovely Lumi


So get yourself in the Christmas spirit and go check it out

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment