Saturday 19 January 2013

Snow Day!

There has been a few unusual and rather unsettling events occurring recently, so when I opened the back barn door this morning and saw that it looked like this...


... And clearly we weren't going anywhere today, I was quite happy to be forced to stay in and snuggle up with a caramel coffee and get on with some commission work I have to do... not before I managed to get some lovely snow pictures first however!


One of my Grandad's shitzu's toddles over to bid us a good morning!


Even the little wind chime house is snowed in!


The views on the front and back of the house!
I have to admit when it looks like this though...


And you come out of your bedroom to see your dog looking at you like this- clearly wanting to go out! It makes you want to do exactly what Gaz is doing- snuggling back up in bed!



Still who can resist this face!


And this one (who has a thing for eating snow!)


Cuties! 
Well that's enough for now- back to work! 
I may be out to build a snowman later though...
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment