Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sorry!

Woweeeee where does the time go?

I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with my blogging... it seems my last one was in April! (My Gosh has it been that long already?)

Soooo much has changed here at Felt Mountain Studios since we last spoke, (doesn't it always!) The main thing being splitting up with my partner of 3 years (and unfortunately the 'home' side to Felt Mountain Studios...) 
So I will no longer be selling handmade furniture as part of the business (unless I suddenly learn what a Morticer does...)

Still things are good and we all know nothing bad ever happens without something better coming along after :)

So now I live alone in my little hand-built studio house, spending my days doing commissions and design work and finishing off any house DIY jobs that needed doing to get it up to scratch (not a bad life ey?)

Similarly I have been diving head first into our co-operative arts, crafts and vintage shop: The Emporium at Slaithwaite. 
So things are evolving there nicely, one event of which has come about because of this... Our Vintage and Handmade summer fair which will be happening this bank holiday weekend (Sat, Sun, and Mon) from 11am- 5pm every day!


So Come on down if you live locally (or even if you don't!) It should be a great event filled with fun vintage themed entertainment, treats and pop up shops :)

And now it is time for me to get back to work... but not before posting a few more things I have been working on since I was last on here!

Ahhh it's fun to be back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment