Sunday 15 September 2013

New York baby!!!

I just wanted to send you a quick update on my USA trip!

So far we have been in New York for 3 day... and minus the rather horrendous travelling to get here beforehand (it took us about 18 hours altogether) its been bloody marvy! 


Ive been to New York before in my uni days, but I dont remember it like this! The weather is scorching and everyone is walking around in their stylish dresses and flats with a starbucks in their hand (of course!)



So far we have walked EVERYWHERE and my feet feel like they are going to fall off! I have already gone through my converse just by walking through Central Park alone!





We also hippety hopped over to The National History Museum (yes the one from Night at the Museum!) 
It was truly amazing and awe inspiring! I could have stayed there all night (but obviously we know from the film that that wouldn't be the best idea!)



Next stop was a spot of shopping down 5th ave (yeh right!) And a visit to the HUGE toy shop... literally the best toy shop I have ever been to! (If only I were 6 again...)
Then of course no trip is complete without a go up the Empire State Building!
I have been up before... but at night, this time it was wonderfully windy and you could see for miles! Given that im super scared of heights you would think this would be my worst nightmare... and you would be right! My legs turned jelloid and I very nearly couldn't go outside- but I managed a quick burst of courage... and managed to get this one lovely pic (yes just the one!)

We are back out today for more exciting ventures so hopefully I will have more to show you then... (when I get a minute to breathe!) 

Toodles for now!
X

1 comment:

  1. Wow....am loving the photos...except the one with birds..had to look away. I do not do anything with wings freak me out.

    Can't wait for more of your blogs..

    bye for now Laura

    ReplyDelete