Monday 13 August 2012

Tim Simpson Gallery

The past few days I have been mentioning a fair bit about Tim Simpsons photography in Uppermill, Saddleworth. Well this is because I recently had the pleasure of adding some of my products to their beautiful new shop and gallery space!


They are creative duo going by the names Tim (obviously) and Amanda and they classify their own work as 'Photography with a chic twist, Vintage and Alternative a speciality,' and trust me they are just that!


They specialize in both wedding photography and award winning portraits, but as self confessed vintage 'addicts' they also have the 'photobooth' for when you want to add some fun and vintage style to your events with props and more!
(Seriously I already know who I am having as my wedding photographers- you know for my future wedding of course!)



(one for Ma Bicyclette!)

The Gallery itself is up a sneaky road in the centre of Uppermill called New Street, and from the outside it looks just like an ordinary, but very pretty, house! However inside is a vintage treat indeed with original vintage furniture, the studio itself and of course my products too!




 They are definitely worth a visit, whether to come down with your friends for a vintage inspired photo shoot (including a vintage dress up rail for you to play with!) Or just to sip some vintage tea and admire the portraits- and maybe purchase a cushion or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment