Monday 7 January 2013

Biro fun!

One of my new years resolutions was to actually do more drawing! (You would think that being an artist/ illustrator that drawing would be a given, but I tend to just have bouts of drawing and then spend the rest of my time dilly dallying around with it!)

So I decided to sit down the other night with my new child-like Christmas presents (see posts below) and start drawing them and anything that took my fancy... So here we have my typewriter!
I quite like that the design is slightly different to my usual style- I think it could be a whole new me!

And I also think that this was just made for a cushion, (aren't they all!) So keep an eye out for my cushion experiment to see how it goes!

That's all for now (short and sweet!) But will be back soon with more designs and more things I have been making for the shop- whoopee!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment